Sunday, April 26, 2009

Present Time!

Rowan tries on her new hat! Beautiful!!!
So I was reading Rowan her birthday cards and most of them had glitter on them and what you don't see is Rowan thought is was great fun to lick the glitter off the cards... Silly baby!
She is still much more interested in bows than the actual unwrapping of any presents but she will enjoy playing with them all. Thank you everyone for the great gifts!

We had a great birthday celebration, Rowan's Grandpa, Great Aunt Cissy & Tom, Kevin & Kara came to hang out with us. We wish everyone else could of been here with us! There are too many to name but you all know who you are and We miss you!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
So I finally jumped on the blog band wagon so that family & friends especially the ones far away could just check the blog for updates on our growing munchkin! Being a mother is the most amazing and rewarding thing I have ever done and I am looking forward to the years to come watching her grow and experience life. I hope everyone enjoys and thank you Rowan for bringing so much joy & light into my life!